Pages

VR Game Project

An idea of vr game came from the project that I have never finished, which is vr roller coaster video. 

The game would basically have tracks going through buildings. The game would have different stages. For example, City, Jungle mountains, Himalaya, moon or different planets and space. There would be broken bridges and their triggers for difficulties. Scoring opportunities and much more. Below are screen shots of my previous abandoned video project for technical reasons.




As I just said, this is just an idea. I need someone with programming skills and someone who can create 3d models. The platform I am thinking of is an android and ios, but we can make it more advance for PCs if anyone have those skills. I have super clear idea of game. I can design its UI & UX, levels, story, visual testing, creative ideas and much more. I just need technical people from these 2 fields for help

Team player, enthusiastic,  creative and not so ignorant would be an asset.

Unknown

I am a student of Graphic Design at Seneca,GTA Toronto, Canada. I am from Gujarat,India. I am passionate about video editing, photo editing, photography and motorcycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment