Pages

Audi R8 Play








               Audi r8 is really so a wonderful car that most of people wants to be the owner of this car but they can't. Same problem here. So I decided to make my own r8 in computer :P , but that would take too long for me to create this in animation as i m not good model maker but I wanted to do something related to car in animation so I downloaded the model of R8 and edited it. This r8 is rigged with its wheels and color which is chrome. After editing I created some Pictures of it.









After this editing I started to make video on this. At first I started to make car walk on the floor, and then I took the camera(In cinema 4d) and started to shoot with it. The rendering of this video took too much time. I spent nearly 3 months to create this video(freaking i3).

Audi R8 Play



There are some project file's pictures...




Unknown

I am a student of Graphic Design at Seneca,GTA Toronto, Canada. I am from Gujarat,India. I am passionate about video editing, photo editing, photography and motorcycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment